Tuesday 15 September 2015

Buy Services From As Little As $5

Make 30 seconds of original music for $5 

Top Rated Seller!!! My name is Tal Ornan. This my Youtube Channel  http://bit.ly/TalOrnan I am a pro musician, from Aumni of Manhattan School of Music. I will write and produce 30 seconds of music for you, in any style or form whether its Rock, Jazz, Classical or Chill out for any purpose: a song for a friend, a jingle or music for a podcast, ringtone, internet site or professional business presentation. I am using real instruments as well as the best quality sound samples, effects plugins and equipment to create a professional track 4 U!!! The Basic gig is instrumental only! For lyrics, singing Etc please look at my extras! First revision for free!!! If you need quality then you have come to the right place. The background music is mine! Feel free to approach me and order some great music. Please note: Contact me for a quote in case the need is for a full professional studio production (composing, recording, performing, mixing & mastering for a broadcast quality master!

To Purchase This Amazing Gig Then Just Click On The Following Picture







Professional BUSINESS card

Are you looking for a very creative and expert Business card designer? I am a professional graphics designer and your business card will be specifically designed according to your business. YOU WILL GET : print ready JPEG or a PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed. Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed) For specific size you must have to inform me on my order page. EXTRA SERVICES : 1 gig 1 sided card.. for 2 sided check my extras. FOR MORE WORK SAMPLES TAKE A LOOK HERE Business Card http://goo.gl/auUeSD Corporate Identity http://goo.gl/93wwRj Logo http://goo.gl/9LWZkj Note: If having your picture put on card is essential, please don't order this gig! I don't put head-shots in business cards.YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE ANY DESIGN FROM MY WORK SAMPLES. Please come with a clear and accurate information.

To Purchase This Amazing Gig Then Just Click On The Following Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment